Friday 30 March 2007

Spring is here!

It’s spring! Pavasaris! La Primavera! Весна!

Wonderful, wonderful spring is finally here! And with what beautiful weather we are treated! It’s been sunny and warm all week long; no clouds whatsoever. People smile more. I love my life this week.

Also, last Sunday was the dreadful doom-day of clock turning. Now we’ve got up an hour earlier (those who know me should understand that this is by no means easy) but (and it really makes it all better) we get to enjoy daylight for an hour longer. Which is indescribably fine. And I get to celebrate two birthdays this weekend.

I feel like jumping up and down of sheer joy!

Music of moment: Blur ‘Song 2’



P.S. A friend of mine dragged me to watch this chick-flick ‘Music and Lyrics’. I was thoroughly disappointed. How dumb can a movie get? I now plan to go watch ‘Miss Potter’ to - hopefully - restore my faith in good cinema.

No comments: