Wednesday 30 April 2008

Question of the Day - How Much Does It Take to Make a Person Happy?

Finally!

It’s the last day of work before National holydays. Five wonderful free days, and after that, I’m going on a vocation! A real, long, honest to God vocation!

For whole 18 days I won’t have to go to work!

I can't even express how very much I waited for this. Having lots and lots of work is good. It means you're good at what you do, and your work is needed. It also means you get really tired after some time. And I haven't had a vocation for longer than 5 days for almost 3 years. It was getting taxing. And now... finally...

... I’m free as a bird! (hear me jumping up and down from sheer joy of it all. I actually did some jumping up and down. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. I'm embarrassed about my childish behaviour.)

We’re planning to go on a road trip for the first 5 days, and after that I’m gonna catch up on my sleep, visit some beauty parlours, have some parties and fun with my friends, and generally have a damn good time. Longs walks on the beach and in the forest are also planned. I have a bunch of vocation books collected, so I’m all set.

Is it really, really cool or what?

No comments: